1. First Year Pre-University course in Science, Arts and Commerce: Students who have passed SSLC Examination of Secondary Education Board of Karnataka State or any other equivalent examination approved by the P.U.E Board are eligible for First Year P.U. Course.
2. Second Year Pre-University course in Arts, Science and Commerce: Students who have passed First year Pre-University examination are eligible to take admission for Second Year P.U. Course.
3. Incomplete admission forms are liable for rejection.
4. Students seeking admissions to any course should bring their parents or local guardian along with them at the time of interview.
5. Students have to submit Photocopy of SSLC marks card and original School Leaving Certificate at the time of admission. They should enclose six (6) passport size photographs.
6. All the admissions for the students who come from outside Karnataka will be made on furnishing the provisional marks card and eligibility certificate from the Director, P.U.E. Board, Bengaluru.